1. Name and address of the data controllers
The data controller within the meaning of the GDPR and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
2. Description and scope of data processing
a) Automated collection of data
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information which is transmitted from the system of the accessing computer. These data are stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following data are stored automatically
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- Date and time of access
The logiles are automatically deleted after four weeks. The purpose of collecting and processing these data is to allow a secure connection setup and the comfortable use of the website. In addition, the processing of these data allows us to evaluate the stability and safety of the systems.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. d GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the purposes listed above. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your identity.
b) Contact form and e-mail contact
You can contact us directly by using our contact forms provided on our website. If you use this option, the data entered in the contact form will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
- First and last name and address of the user
- The user’s email
- Telephone number of the user (optional)
For collecting and processing the data which you provide in the contact form your consent is obtained and we refer to this privacy statement.
Alternatively, contact via the e-mail address we provide on our website is possible. In this case, your personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
At the time of submitting the contact form or e-mail, the following data is also automatically transmitted and stored:
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of sending the contact form/e-mail
We will process and use your personal data entered into the form exclusively for the processing of your concrete request. If you contact us by e-mail, our legitimate interest also lies in processing your request.
The other personal data collected automatically at the time you submit the e-mail or contact form serve to ensure the security of our information technology systems and to protect our website against unauthorized access.
The data processing for the purpose of processing your request is based on your voluntary consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted automatically in the course of submitting an e-mail or contact form is Art.6 para.1 lit. f GDPR.
We will store your personal data only for the time period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage. For the personal data provided by you in the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the processing of your request has been completed. The request has been completed when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been clarified completely.
The data collected automatically will be deleted after a period of four weeks.
3. As Applicant
We collect and process your personal data for the purpose of processing your application. The data may be processed electronically if you send your documents by email or via the form we provide on our website. We use the data exclusively for processing the ongoing application.
If we conclude an employment contract with you as applicant, we will store the submitted data for the purpose of processing the employment relationship under consideration of statutory regulations
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. (a) and (b) of the GDPR.
If no contract is concluded between the controller and the applicant, your data will be stored for 2 months after completion of the application process and will be deleted after these 2 months, provided that the deletion is not opposed by justified interests within the meaning of Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. (a) of the GDPR. For example, a justified interest with in this meaning is the burden of proof in proceedings according to the General Equal Treatment Act.
- Entered search terms
- Frequency of page views
- Use of website features
The data collected in this way are pseudonymized. Therefore, the data cannot be attributed to a specific user. The data will not be stored together with other personal data of the users.
5. Using tracking tools
a) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated IP anonymization on this website, so your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Our legitimate interest in the data processing lies in these purposes.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent the collection by Google Analytics within this website in the future: deactivate Google Analytics (the opt-out works only in the browser and only for this domain). An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
6. Social Plug-Ins
On our website you only find simple links which are created by us of social media, so that during the stay on our site no data transfer to external site operators is possible.
7. Storage duration and data deletion
The personal data of the user will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is achieved. Data may be stored if provided for by the European or national legislature in regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data takes place if a storage period prescribed expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfilment of the contract.
8. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. (a) GDPR to do so
- The transfer is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. (f) GDPR,
- In the event that the transfer is based on a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. (b) GDPR, or
- If the transfer is permitted by law and is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. (b) GDPR.
9. Rights of the user
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you have the right to obtain information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- promptly request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- To require the deletion of your personal data held by us, except as required for the purposes of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- To require the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- To receive your personal information provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- You may revoke your consent at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- To complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our place of business turn.