Indeed Allah has favored us with great bounties and tremendous blessings. From the greatest of these blessings of children, who is a delight for their parents and congratulations for the souls. Their position is between the statements of Allah when He said,
It was narrated that Buraydah said: “The Prophet (SallallahuAlaihiwasallam) said: ‘Whoever reads the Qur’aan, learns it and acts in accordance with it, on the Day of Resurrection his parents will be given a crown to wear whose light will be like the light of the sun, and his parents will be given garments which far surpass everything to be found in this world. They will say, “Why have we been given this to wear?” It will be said, “Because your child learned the Qur’aan.”’”(Narrated by al-Haakim, 1/756)
Alhamdulillah, Allah (SWT) has made it easier for Arafah International School to start our full-time Hifz program.
About the Full time Hifz:
- Full time Hifz (6hrs to 7hrs), dedicated to helping students master the memorization and recitation.
- Students must complete memorization of the whole quran with proper Tajweed and Makharij.Students are taught the method of memorizing the Quran with proper Tajweed. Special emphasis is placed on reinforcing the rules of tajweed during memorization.
- Periodic testing of the memorized portion of the Quran is done after each section (juz) of the Quran, which the student is required to pass in order to move forward. The assessments are done by the Head of the Department to evaluate the current status of the child weekly.
- Prescreening test will be conducted to assess the child and an interview will be conducted for the parents.
- Students are also encouraged to attend the main subject classes, so that they don’t lack on academics and once they complete their Hifz they can continue with their academics smoothly.
The students must meet the following selection criteria before admission:
- The hifz program is catered towards children between the ages of 6 to 12 years.
- The student must be fluent in reading, reciting, with correct tajweed and must have completed the Noorani Qaida.
- The student must have the willingness and passion to memorize the Quran.
- Preference will be given to students who already have some hifz background. Should you require any details about the admission for full time hifz, do not hesitate to contact us.